- Tester & thermometer
- Tip position corrector
- Clean cut feeder
- Lock-on mechanism
- High precision feeder
- Needle position sensor
- Precision needles
- Brush cleaner
- N2 gas generator
- Air Curtain
- High thermal capacity heater
- Solder wire heater
- Double Heater
Soldering tester (UNI-TESTER)
Soldering tester for both robotic and manual soldering
In addition to the tip temperature, Uni-Tester can measure the tip leakage voltage and ground resistance simultaneously. (also available for hand soldering) Compatible with the latest international standards such as the new IEC-61191-1 (Ed3 / 2018) and IPC J-STD-001G.
- ・The tester that can measure tip temperature, the tip leakage voltage and ground resistance.
- ・Separate system (controller and sensor unit) considering installation onto a robot.
- ・The tester can deliver and share records to external devices with serial communication.
- ・The records can be utilized in various applications such as automatic tip temperature offset.
- ・The measuring range of ground resistance is 0-999kΩ, compatible with IEC-61191-1 (Ed3 / 2018).
- ・The measuring range of the tip leakage voltage corresponds to IEC-61191-1 (Ed3 / 2018), IPC J-STD-001G, JIS-C61191-1.
- ・”PEAK HOLD ” function that holds the highest value and “AUTO ZERO ” function that resets leakage voltage and ground resistance.
Measurement range of UNI-TESTER for various standards
Issued in 2017
Issued in 2018
(Planned to change after 2019)
|Tip leakage voltage||Not specified||2mV (RMS) or less||2mV (RMS) or less|
|Transient voltage||2V peak or less||2V peak or less||2V peak or less|
|Tip to ground resistance||5Ω or less||5Ω or less
For overcurrent protection,
1MΩ or more
|5Ω or less|
TIP POSITION CORRECTOR
An automatic position corrector to detect even 0.05 mm of slippage.
This option adjusts tip slippage caused from thermal expansion, burning out or others. It never requires resetting conditions or reconfiguration. It’s fully automated.
Managing unexpected slippage is essential for maintaining consistent quality.
*In some cases, an additional adjuster may be required. Please contact us for more details.
3-Axis Tip Position Corrector
Automatically adjusts positions in the X, Y, and Z axes, correcting errors
CLEAN CUT FEEDER
Prevents flux spatter and solder ball issues.
By notching into solder as fed through, the feeder significantly reduces flux dispersal and solder balls. With our patented technology, users can remove manufacturing issues caused from flux.
*Some feeders may not be possible in some cases. For more details, please contact us.
Solder wire sectional view
Clean cut feeder
Verifying the effectiveness of clean cut feeder for flux spatter
The video shows soldering with and without the feeder unit.
Easy to recognize the effectiveness for flux dispersal and other issues.
Automatic soldering position correction
This sensor automatically identifies every soldering position and adjusts slippages if necessary. It drastically reduces errors and enables easier and better quality management.
*Monitor Imags may differ depending on equipments.
Locked solder supply position.
Lock-on prevents solder supply position slippage, which commonly occurs on-site during maintenance.
It sets a fixed angle through a simple set-up operation and lasts through a high level of repetition for better quality control.
The image of laser head